PILIHLAH JAWABAN YANG MENURUT ANDA BENAR.
1. Let’s … Seriously.
2. “ Are you and Toni friends?” “ I have known her __________ almost seven years.”
3. I really do not like the students ……….. often come late to school.
4. Don’t bother the mad man……………… the police released two days ago!
5. She has …hair.
a. short black
b. short blaky
c. black short
d. blacky short
6. I don’t like …food.
7. If you ride your motorbike, you must … The regulation.
8. My uncle feels …
9. Angga is an employee at a five-..hotel.
10. … She came late, she was punished by the teacher.
11. You must run … .
12. I don’t like hiking because it is very … .
13. Ali says : “Tina, I want you to have the garage cleaned.” means………
a. Ali wants Tina to have a clean garage
b. Ali asks Tina to clean the garage herself
c. Ali wants Tina to clean the garage
d. Ali wants Tina to ask someone to clean the garage
14. Transmigration and urbanization are done by people who want a better …..
15. The Marconi family ……… to the United States thirty years ago.
a. has come
16. John was absent yesterday. He …………………… sick again.
a. must have been
b. has been
c. ought to be
d. must be
17. All students must … Shoes when they come to school.
18. The car of mine ___________________ you borrowed last night is in a garage now.
19. you … Good score if you studied hard.
a. will get
b. would get
c. has got
20. Rina loves cooking and so … Rina.
21. The wind … slowly so we can feel the fresh air.
d. blew – hardly
22. By this time next year, she …………..company more than 8 years.
a. has worked
c. is working
d. will have been working
23. I can’t understand John’s English because he speaks so quickly. quickly means………
24. …………. She was sad, she tried to smile with anybody she met.
b. In spite of
25. Don’t lie to me, I can tell ……..looking at your eyes.
26. The nurse …a shot to the patient before the doctor operated the patient
d. will give
27. The harder you work, the …is the result.
28. My parents always say that working hard …….. a must.
c. should be
d. will be
29. If you don’t get out of my house, l’ll have you ……………………..
a. to arrest
c. to be arrested
30. Never pospone …something.
31. After the explosion of Krakatoa, tidal waves did a lot of damage and high …………. were experienced as far away as London
32. All participant get serious …they can get the best.
c. so that
33. When the sun…, the earth gets dark.
34. To be a researcher needs a large amount of money, equipment, library and ………
35. This is the place ….. the Dutch imprisoned Pangeran Diponegoro.
a. on which
36. I beg your pardon means … .
a. I see
b. I know
c. I am not clear
d. I am clear
37. Don’t be angry … me.
38. …. Do you have sport every week? Twice a week.
c. how often
d. how long
39. The movie is ….
40. Tennis is not a difficult game to play, and you do not need a lot of equipment to play it. There must be two or four players. Each player should have a comfortable tennis racket. The player will also need some tennis balls. Of course, it is necessary to have a tennis court!
a. Players need tennis rackets.
b. You play tennis on a tennis court.
c. Players need a court, rackets, and tennis balls.
d. Two players will need two rackets to play this game
41. If they …the address of the student, they could have visted him
a. have known
d. had known
42. The baby is sleeping … Bed.
43. Alex …join the English club to improve his English.
d. be active
44. Because of long draught, some parts of Africa suffered from famine some time ago. Famine means ….
a. lack of water
b. drying of hunger
c. harsh climate
d. scarcity of food
45. If They got bored, They ……………. sleepy during the lesson.
b. will feel
c. would feel
d. would have felt
46. Do you like to play tennis? I …… , but now I prefer golf.
a. used to
b. used to do
c. used to played
d. used to playing
47. Why are you buying all that food? Because lot of people_________ over for dinner.
a. are coming
d. is coming
48. I never give bribes. ………………. is wrong.
49. Tenants … not to turn on their radios after midnight.
b. are requested
d. are requesting
50. No pain, no … , that’s my motto.
51. John and Pete ate salad, and both the girls did, too. How many people ate salad?
52. He acts … He were an actor
a. as well as
b. as though
c. as if
53. All drivers must use … When driiving.
b. belt seat
c. sit belt
d. seat belt
54. Who has been planning the dance? Everyone in the club ……………
55. I ………………………reading this book.
a. finally finish
b. finally finished
c. will finally finish
d. have finally finished
56. They …when I arrived there.
b. have gone
c. had gone
57. Before the doctor prescribe the patients, he must …them first.
58. The leader of a province is a …
a. city mayor
59. The soup …by my mother
a. is cooking
b. was cooked
60. The forest trails ________ any signs for campers.
a. doesn’t have
c. don’t have
61. The old people keep their …by having regular sports.
62. Carol really wants to buy that new television, but she says that it is too expensive because she only has two hundred dollars. How much might the television cost?
63. Where are the hamburgers? Over there. And the bowls of fruit __________ on the table.
a. are being
64. I can’t speak …
65. It is … Season from May to September.
66. The policeman …the traffic.
67. The Consumer price Index lists ….
a. how much costs every car
b. how much does every car cost
c. how much every car costs
d. how much are every car cost
68. The man is a … . His job is to take people to have tour.
69. If you use the paper …, you can save the trees.
70. If you visit Bengkulu, you can have your favorite sport at the…
a. centre sport
b. sport centre
c. central spor
d. sport central
71. She is cracy … Shopping.
72. That man ………………. money to the hospital for years.
b. is giving
c. has giving
d. has been giving
73. He passes all the tests because of his … .
74. John said to me : Why do they go abroad so often?” John asked me …………………….
a. if they went abroad so often
b. why did they went to abroad so often
c. why do they gp abroad so often
d. why they went abroad so often
75. The teacher told all the students except John to answer the questions on page 15. Who did not have to do the questions?
b. all the students
c. all the students except John
d. the teacher and the students
76. He worked last night …… he feels sleepy now.
b. because of
c. so that
77. Computers are electronic machines that handle ……… automatically.
78. Please ..down here
d. will be sitting
79. They deny … The work.
80. “Mrs. Williams is always beautifully dressed.” “She wears ____________ nice clothes.”
c. such a
d. so much
81. My father is smart … he is emotional.
82. I can’t imagine …he felt when he was chosen tobe the best actor.
83. Teenagers like to make …on walls.
84. “ When are you leaving for Bandung?” “ I think I’ll go ___________ June 11,”
85. If you want tobe an …, you must take architecture at the university.
86. The waiters …the guests politely.
87. When the police stopped the car, Ann said to her friend in the car, This is the first time it……. to me!
b. is happening
c. has ever happened
d. will happen
88. Never … Calculator for this test.
89. When I was an elementary student, my father used to … Me to school.
90. Mary thinks that it is impossible to type one hundred words per minute, but Sue can. It means that …
a. Sue types very rapidly.
b. Mary wants to learn to type.
c. Sue types for Mary.
d. Mary can’t type.
91. Oh, no! It ………… to rain and my clothes are on the line:
b. is starting
d. will start
92. They are really interested …… being cops.
93. Last night Windy stopped by ……..sure that I was fine.
d. to make
94. I did not get the job ……… I applied for.
95. John and Kate are very each other. Yes. I’m surprised that they got married.
a. different about
b. different to
c. different from
d. different than
96. She wanted the hairdresser to trim her hair because it was to long. trim means………
b. change the color of
97. She … Sleep much if she wants tobe better soon.
98. ” Family Planning” is one of the efforts to overcome the rapid ….
a. Birth control
b. infant mortality
c. mortality rates
d. population growth
99. …..! The test is going on.
c. be silent
d. be silence